Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF - Hidden Text issue

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF - Hidden Text issue
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 23:50:02 -0100

Maybe a feature 'wish list' somewhere on the wiki, would better keep track of
these kind of requests?   Things have a tendency to get lost in even the most
moderate 'noise' on mailing lists.

I also recall Matthias mentioning a while back about the possibility of
running something like Trac or Bugzilla,

   http://trac.edgewall.org/

   http://www.bugzilla.org/

Thoughts anyone?

Chris.