Re: [Swftools-common] font width problem

From: Go Furukawa
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] font width problem
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 12:46:51 +0900

I have an additional information.

I use swfdump and compare the result(swfdump -atpsFpBbdu).

The result of Narrow_Witdh_OK.swf
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1736062/pdf2swf/swfdump_OK.txt

the result of Narrow_Witdh_NG.swf
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1736062/pdf2swf/swfdump_NG.txt

>From line 20 to 26, part of glyph A is different.

I make an Illustrator file to compare shapes.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1736062/pdf2swf/shapecompare_A.PNG

Right side, Black "A" is from Narrow_Witdh_OK.swf.
Right side, Gray  "A" is from Narrow_Witdh_NG.swf.
And left side  "A" is entered text.

In Narrow_Witdh_NG.swf, glyph A is narrow unfortunately.
It have to be normal width.