Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf using %

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf using %
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 14:06:36 +0000

--

Not as far as I am aware. It matters not that you are splitting the pdf into
separate swf pages.  If a page contains text, then it will be rendered as an

It also matters not, where in the file name you put the % sign.

Check your pages with swfstrings for embedded text.

Regards,

Chris
<address@hidden>