Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf

From: Go Furukawa
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 19:36:09 +0900

Thank you, Chris.

>    http://www.freefontconverter.com/

I did convert the fonts on this site, and retry pdf2swf --verbose.

===
VERBOSE Adding font "/path/to/fonts/XXXXX.ttf".
NOTICE  Added /path/to/fonts to font directories (11 fonts)
VERBOSE Generating info structure for page 1
VERBOSE looking for font YYYYY
VERBOSE FontConfig initialized. Found 10 fonts
VERBOSE Font YYYYY maps to /path/to/XXXXX.ttf
===

All converted truetype fonts are recognized and added to font lists.
But when generating swf file, mapping from the font name to the font
file is mistaken.

Is this made by fontconfig ?
Do you know how I fix this differences ?

Regards,