AW: [Swftools-common] AW: drop shadow text error

From: Martin Grabmann
Subject: AW: [Swftools-common] AW: drop shadow text error
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 23:58:33 +0100

Thanks for your answers!

Here is my pdf2swf version:  pdf2swf - part of swftools 2011-01-23-1815

This is a sample pdf file:
http://rapidshare.com/files/447614868/Katalog_einzelseite.pdf

I think that the error is a result of the pdf2swf conversion. The error is
visible if I directly open the swf file with Adobe Flash Player.
I have already tried to set down the compatibility level for the source file in
Adobe Acrobat... without success.