Re: [Swftools-common] AW: drop shadow text error

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] AW: drop shadow text error
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 20:03:33 +0100

>On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:57:06 +0100
>Martin Grabmann <address@hidden> wrote:

> Nobody has any idea?

pdf2swf isn't really my thing.  That said, have you checked the mailing list?
Especially,

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/swftools-common/2009-08/msg00104.html

> I hope you are able to understand my question ... sorry if my English
> wasn't perfect ;-)

Ja..das ist megaschlecht und.. ;o)

> That's  also my first time at a mailing-list...

Welcome then.

> Should I maybe provide you the pdf source file?

By all means. You never know your luck.

If really is a troublesome pdf, and you are sure the issue is a direct
result of using SWFTools, and not outside interference, then Matthias
would probably be interested in taking a look at the pdf.

jooi, what are you viewing the resultant pdf in?  Try some alternative
readers and see if the effect is still the same.

HTH.

mfg,

Chris.

--