Re: [Swftools-common] AS3

From: Jason
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] AS3
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 17:58:11 +0400

Hi Ricardo

I have got that working.
Thanks a BILLION !!!!

Where is swftools-0.9.1 normally installed on a unix machine using PEAR ???
I installed manually, then using PEAR...

I did the setup in a folder
/home/xxxxxxx/swftools-0.9.1
and updated the install in that folder... with your patch, it only works when I specify the path to the patched folder
/home/xxxxxxx/swftools-0.9.1/src/swfextract
and
/home/xxxxxxx/swftools-0.9.1/src/swfc

Although dump is perfectly happy when it isn't specified
swfdump

Is that because you patched swfc and swfextract... and the -3 is only needed in the first two ?
I mademy own 'bad' by having two installs... and patching only one.
But I have no idea where PEAR installs swftools.

Took me all the time from your email till now to figure that out...

Am going to run some more adventurous tests and see how much / complex the AS can be...

Thanks