Re: [Swftools-common] (patch supplied) New utility swfassets

From: David Croft
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] (patch supplied) New utility swfassets
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 00:53:38 +0100

Hi Jason,

I haven't had reason to use swftools since I made this patch, but from looking at the swftools changelog, it doesn't look like it has been added yet.

You should be able to download the patch and do "patch -p0 < swftools-swfassets.patch", though it may need a few tweaks since I did the patch against SVN versionĀ 2042.

http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg04556/swftools-swfassets.patch

Anything further, I suggest asking on the mailing list because I only used swftools briefly.

Regards,

David