Re: [Swftools-common] SWFTools Media Player 0.6 beta

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] SWFTools Media Player 0.6 beta
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 20:54:55 +0100

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 11:39:24 -0800 (PST)
Mark Lee <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sorry Chris, I don't have anything to compile Flash. Am almost >clueless.

swfc compiles it, if you are game to try.  If not, I can off-list
you a pre-compiled swf - everything just sits in the same folder.
Easy.

> Re the browser, I'm using Firefox 3.6 with Windows 7 starter on > an Acer
> Aspire netbook.

Ok. No ideas there. Not seen Windows 7, never used it!

> The PDF video just seemed like a lot of pages scrolling quickly. > I didn't
> get the hang of what should be happening apart from >that.

Hah!  Started that again has it?  Thought I'd cracked that.

It should settle after scrolling a few pages.  If not, use Play
and Pause ( which temporarily disables Play until pressed again)
to stop the flow.  Then, try the keypad cursor keys. Tab key is
a Toggle key, changes their behaviour after being pressed.

> Will view it with Chrome and give you feedback.

Not done that yet.  Just needed the code out of my sight for a
while!

> Explorer seems to have a problem on this machine of late.
> Have no idea why.

I think Explorer always has a problem, no matter what machine
it's on...

Chris.