Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf skip images

From: Guillaume Simard
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf skip images
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:03:16 -0500

Thanks for the quick answer,

I'll look into this and I'll let you know if I tackle this task.

Thank you,
Guillaume

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 9:26 PM, Ricardo Pedroso <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 7:58 PM, Guillaume Simard <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
> Is it possible to convert a pdf to a swf and to ignore all images contained
> in the pdf ?

No, but...

it can be easily done developing a filter.
A filter is a feature that appear only in version 0.9.1
and I think it's not documented.

if you are able to compile your own copy of swftools I can send you a
patch against
0.9.1. The patch simply creates a new filter to do what you want.

If you know a little of C you can do it yourself.
Just check lib/filters/* and lib/gfxfilter.h and lib/gfxfilter.c

Ricardo

--
Guillaume S.