Re: [Swftools-common] C# interface for pdf2swf

From: Mark Lee
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] C# interface for pdf2swf
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 07:55:18 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Chris. I'll look under the Python hood. I have no clue about Python but Sharp Develop does have an IDE for it.

BTW, that's my son who's the musician. He's concentrating on chem and calc right now as he's in 2nd year in Chem Eng.

Mark

http://www.AbengNews.com

Caribbean features, views, and analysis