Re: [Swftools-common] Getting pdf2swf to work on a WIN NT server

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Getting pdf2swf to work on a WIN NT server
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 17:28:34 +0100

Anthony,

I'm afraid I only gave your code a cursory glance. Sorry if I missed anything
obvious.  Simply echoing the command to the screen won't help you understand
what is happening, or what the code ( which if I may say so seems more than
a little verbose ) is actually doing.

My point still stands though. Do you know *for sure* that the PHP code is being
executed properly?  Have you checked your server logs to see what they say?  If
all looks ok but nothing appears to be happening, it could easily be a
permissions
issue that is causing the command to fail server side, for example, the web
server has to have permission to execute both the PHP code AND the pdf2swf
command. Does
it? Local and remote are two different entities here.

HTH.

Regards,

Chris.

--