Re: [Swftools-common] e-text

From: filip sound
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] e-text
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:55:00 +0100

Hello,

in general, as soon as something is loaded in a browser, it is accessible and ready to be converted into anything possible. swf has no native encryption for texts. but at the same time there is no other format on the web (browser) that gives more security in that concern. it should be quite safe if you render all texts into a jpg - but you'll lose the ability to search for texts in swf. still someone could use OCR software to scan for texts on anything that is displayed on his screen.
so: nothing is secure.

hope that helps.
  filip