[Swftools-common] How To PDF2SWF Batch File Convert?

From: Junaid Nazir
Subject: [Swftools-common] How To PDF2SWF Batch File Convert?
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:26:23 +0000

We are using the FlexPaper flash viewer (to display PDF files), but part of the process is to convert the original PDF files to SWF.  To convert a single PDF file we would use this at the command prompt:

C:\SWFTools\pdf2swf.exe Paper.pdf -o Paper.swf -f -T 9 -t -G -s storeallcharacters

However, what is the syntax to process multiple files in batch?  We have several thousand PDF files to convert listed under a folder.

Best regards,

Junaid Nazir

SuperStoreSearch Team
--------------------------
Merchant Support

http://www.superstoresearch.com | Online Shopping Guide

Email:   address@hidden
Phone:  0798 555 333 0

+ + + + +
SuperStoreSearch on Facebook & Twitter:
http://www.facebook.com/SuperStoreSearch
http://twitter.com/Guidester

Buzz Shopping Blog:
Interesting technology news, how to guides, tips and popular product comparisons & reviews.
http://www.superstoresearch.com/buzz/
+ + + + +