Re: [Swftools-common] "swfc video" and "SWFTools Media Player"

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] "swfc video" and "SWFTools Media Player"
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 20:08:44 +0000

On Friday, November 5, 2010, 7:44:13 AM, Chris wrote:
> John Sullivan <address@hidden> wrote:
>> (Never did get round to implementing more than the
>> partial-proof-of-concept that was the reason behind my interest .video
>> in the first place. Maybe one day...)

> For the most part, it works extremely well.  If I were you, unless the mood
> takes you, I wouldn't worry!

Ah no, you misunderstand. swfcplayer was just something I knocked up
as an example of use for swftools. The main project is a far grander
thing.

(Basically a hard-drive based DVD library using libdvdnav to play,
libavcodec to transcode, a custom RTMP server to push the video to an
SWF running downstairs on the Wii.)

John
--
Dead stars still burn