Re: [Swftools-common] avoid loop in video SWF

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] avoid loop in video SWF
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 16:55:33 -0700

On Tue, Nov 02, 2010 at 09:26:14PM +0100, Pablo Rodr?guez <address@hidden>
wrote:
> .flash filename="video-slide.swf" bbox=841x545 version=7
> .swf movie "video-snippet.swf"
> .frame 1
>       .put movie
>       .stop
>       .action:
>           movie._x = (Stage.width - movie._width) / 2;
>           movie._y = (Stage.height - movie._height) / 2;
>       .end
> .frame 2
>       .del movie
> .end
>
> Is there a way here to prevent the loop in the embedding script?

I guess you could run a loop in the parent, telling the
child to stop after reaching the last frame:

.frame 1
  .put movie
  .action:
      if(movie._currentframe == movie._totalframes) {
        movie.stop();
      }
  .end
.frame 2
  .action
      gotoFrame(1);
  .end

(You need two frames in the parent in order to re-execute the script)