Re: [Swftools-common] Is there any guide to sc scripting language

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Is there any guide to sc scripting language
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 19:26:28 +0200

>On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 15:45:26 +0530
>Sriman Narayana Bhavanam <address@hidden> wrote:

> Chris,
>
> Thank you very much!

Welcome.

> Somehow, I missed to see the tutorial. Sorry for that.

No need for apologies.

swfc also compiles ( there are a few exceptions! ), most of the original
Actionscript commands.  The old reference to that, you'll find here,

   http://www.adobe.com/support/flash/action_scripts/actionscript_dictionary/

As I said, enjou=y your experimentation! ;o)

Regards,

Chris.

--
Chris <address@hidden>