[Swftools-common] remove background

From: Gunivortus Goos
Subject: [Swftools-common] remove background
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:57:52 +0200

Hello,

using the pdf2swf gui for MS Windows, I've created hundreds of texts
which can be viewed with the choosen built-in viewer.

Now I'm rebuilding my page in Joomla 1.5 and I'm afraid, I've to do that
work all over again, because I need the texts in flash now with a transparent
background.
Is it possible to convert the pdf files making the background transparent?

--
Best regards,
 Gunivortus