Re: [Swftools-common] Bigger swf's coming out of pdf2swf 0.9.1

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Bigger swf's coming out of pdf2swf 0.9.1
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 20:37:35 +0100

>On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 11:08:05 +0530
>Sameer Atre <address@hidden> wrote:

>   Hi Chris,
>
> I didn't make a *sweeping generalization* . In fact I mentioned that for
> text pdf the size actually comes down.

Apologies then Sameer!  Confusing your post with that of Fip Sound. ;o)

The pdf I tested, a piano score by Liszt containing pbm graphics, was
also smaller in size. No fancy settings were used, just the basic,
pdf2swf -o outfile.swf infile.pdf.

Maybe Filip Sound will post an example pdf again, or at least point to
his original post(s) on this matter.

Cheers,

Chris.