Re: [Swftools-common] swfc no loop

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] swfc no loop
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 08:29:17 +0059

On 21 August 2010 04:02, Russell Lyons <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am making a simple swf using swfc. However, when the result is played
> by Flashplayer, it loops automatically. How can I prevent that by code in
> the sc file itself? Sorry if I missed the answer somewhere, but I did
> search for it.
>
> Thanks,
> Russ

Actionscript., or swfc script? Sound, video, animation?  Always worrh posting
the gist of what you are doing.  It helps!

Either way,

   . stop  [object]

in one form or another, usually does the trick.

Search for 'stop' here,

  http://www.adobe.com/support/flash/action_scripts/actionscript_dictionary/

and here,

  http://wiki.swftools.org/index.php/Sc_file_format

Should it still not *stop*, by all means post back to this list!

Regards,

Chris.