[Swftools-common] Swftools on mac

From: Daniel França
Subject: [Swftools-common] Swftools on mac
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 19:17:25 -0300

Hi,
I'm trying compile swftools for mac, to work together with a python/django website.
It was working fine in Linux, but in Mac I can't get it working =/

I'm trying to generate gfx.so to copy to python packages and use it, but I can`'t do that generate gfx.so
I'm compiling step by step, but no luck (The same steps I usually do in Linux)
./configure && make && make install
it seems to work fine, but no gfx.so is created.

If I try to compile using python build install I get the error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 4, in <module>
    from distutils.core import CompileError

I'm using Python 2.7