Re: [Swftools-common] as3compile - include swc library

From: Mathieu Bertrand
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] as3compile - include swc library
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 09:15:35 -0400

Hi Iosif,

As I understand it, swfc is a scripting language to create movieclip.

My problem is that I have some as3 packages already compiled in a swc library. When I compile the class Kk, as3compile complains that it doesn't find the class define in the imports statement (which are available in the swc library).

I believe swfc doesn't help me with this, unless I misunderstood it's usage.

Thank you for you answer,
Mathieu