Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF Support

From: Govindan Gopalan
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF Support
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 15:42:15 +0530

Use -s poly2Bitmap to flatten keeping the font layers alive.

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 3:28 PM, Shelley, Robert <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

Who is the best person to contact regarding PDF2SWF issues? Specifically I've run up against the 'The file is too complex to render- SWF only supports 65536 shapes at once' problem.

Research suggests this is due to embedded vector artwork but I'd very much appreciate it if someone could investigate a specific pdf file and confirm the specific issues so I can communicate those back to the designer we're using. Unfortunately we cannot use the suggested workarounds of poly2bitmap or just bitmap as we need to maintain quality in the swf when it's zoomed in.

Cheers,
Rob

This email was sent by a company owned by Pearson plc, registered office at 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
Registered in England and Wales with company number 53723