[Swftools-common] errors in swftools 0.91

From: chinull
Subject: [Swftools-common] errors in swftools 0.91
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 11:18:06 +0800 (CST)

when I Update pdf2swf from 0.90 to 0.91, Convert Speed is faster, and file size is smaller. But When I Use the swf files, the error occurs every times, it lead to IE crash.
swf2Image crash(http://www.bytescout.com/pad/swftoimagegui.zip or http://bytescout.com/files/SWFToImage.exe)
and online convert crash( http://www.swf2image.com/)
the error is "attempt to read or write protected memory"

in the attachments,900_1.swf is convert by V0.90. and910_1.swf is convert by V0.91

Best Regard

chinull