Re: [Swftools-common] Font Issue

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Font Issue
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:46:48 +0100

On 16 June 2010 02:46, David Cook <address@hidden> wrote:
> This won't convert on my computer.

In what way won't it convert?  Does it actually say there is a font missing?
( Original PDF was produced on a Mac - Quartz )

>I thought they would work with bitmapfonts because it doesn't have to
> the render the fonts (just a guess).

PDF converts aok on swftools 0.9.0 under Linux, no matter which of your
two command strings is given. A wobbly is thrown with the current version
though,

>'VERBOSE Drawing 842x595 image (id 8) at size 842x595 (842x595), >256 colors'
>Segmentation fault

( though could easily be due be to my rough installation ).

> Also, do you have recommendations for pdf conversion tools.

Did you perchance check that ubiquitous infomation source which goes
under name Wikipedia?

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PDF_software

HTH.

Regards,