[Swftools-common] Font Issue

From: David Cook
Subject: [Swftools-common] Font Issue
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:39:45 -0400

I have been trying to find a way to resolve my Font issue.  It seems like the only thing keeping this pdf2swf from working is the some lack of some font.

Here is my command:

This runs fine
pdf2swf /path_to_file/file.pdf --output output.swf  --flashversion 9 --stop -s bitmapfonts -s ignoredraworder

This does not:

pdf2swf /path_to_file/file.pdf --output output.swf  --flashversion 9 --stop -s ignoredraworder

How can I determine which fonts I am missing.  (I already ran it in Verbose mode, but all the fonts it uses, I appear to have on my machine.  At least by name.)

Please help,

David