[Swftools-common] each page in version flash 9

From: Cyril D.
Subject: [Swftools-common] each page in version flash 9
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 09:14:54 +0200

Hi,
thanks to the last release, the gui gpdf2swf allow now to create a swf per page, and that is just super !
I don't know who i must thanking, but  thanks, thanks, thanks !

Otherwise, I've just  a little problem with this function :
if i set flash player 9 in the option window, than i choose  "One Page per File" in the save menu and clicking "all pages", gpdf2swg doing the job well except one thing :
the first swf is in flash 9 format, but all the other are in flash 6.....

as anyone know a issue ?

thanks you very much