Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf/rfxview zoom in/zoom out

From: zahn . g
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf/rfxview zoom in/zoom out
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 20:55:51 +0200 (CEST)

Thank you, Matthias. Yes, it works. But, I would like to reach smaller steps
between level 1 and level 2. There is only a further enlargement of the
document. My intension was to get text in different readable dimensions. Look
at your own paper example (from SITIS, paper5). First level: letters seem to be
too small. Next level: seems to be too large for an acceptable overview.
Finally, is it also possible to adjust the magnification of a zoom step? Thank
you once more!
GRATIS: Movie-Flat mit über 300 Top-Videos. Für WEB.DE Nutzer
dauerhaft kostenlos! Jetzt freischalten unter http://movieflat.web.de