Re: [Swftools-common] What page format is required on ipad?

From: filip sound
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] What page format is required on ipad?
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 13:36:30 +0200

since ipad has native pdf support, i'd use that. for previews you can use jpg.

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 11:38 PM, Imran Malik <address@hidden> wrote:
this software  http://www.swfkits.com/swf-to-ipad-converter/ just convert swf to video format for ipad? Is there any other way to convert PDF to high quality vector page which should run fast, small in size with selectable fonts, like an alternate to swf?

Thanks for all the input?