Re: [Swftools-common] Error building Swftools on Ubuntu 9.04 Server

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Error building Swftools on Ubuntu 9.04 Server
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 16:37:02 +0200

On 20 May 2010 14:53, Gustavo Frei <address@hidden> wrote:

> On another note, there is a corrupt link (404 Not Found) pointing to jpeglib
> at http://wiki.swftools.org/index.php/FAQ, this should be fixed.

Fixed.  People move files around Gustavo.  It happens.  Version 6 appears
to be no longer available for download.  jpeglib is now at version 8.

[ Incidentally, anyone with a wiki login can amend these kind of thing, should
  one be spotted.  It's often quicker than asking someone to fix it,
and it helps
  others as well!. ;o) ]

Cheers,

Chris.