Re: [Swftools-common] Poly2bitmap problems - images disappears!

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Poly2bitmap problems - images disappears!
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 20:23:30 +0100

Actually Jeff. version 0.9.0 ( Stable ) was the one I tested under Vista Basic.
It *does* remove image data when using -s poly2bitmap.  Without that
switch, all is fine.  Petr's 'problem', is that while this works, it produces
substantially larger swfs.

Using verbose, -vvv, gives no clue as to what it actually happening.
But,  as I stated, the same version under the Linux command line
with -s poly2bitmap does work.  As to why this is the case?  Pass!!

Regards,

Chris.