[Swftools-common] pdf2swf filename incrementing

From: DannyT
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf filename incrementing
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 12:25:31 +0100

This is probably more DOS help than swftools but hopefully someone can point me in the right direction:

I know if I call pdf2swf with %.swf as the output then I'll get an incremental number as the filename for each page (1.swf, 2.swf, 3.swf etc).

Is there anyway I can start this from a pre-determined number? I have several swf files that are all part of the same range so I want the numbering to continue rather than start from 1 for each pdf.

Appreciate any suggestions :)
Dan

--
http://danny-t.co.uk