[Swftools-common] Swftools, PDF and HTML5

From: John Francis Lee
Subject: [Swftools-common] Swftools, PDF and HTML5
Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 15:28:00 +0700

I am very happy to learn of the embrace of html5 by scripd. I have
always  disliked the proprietary, opaque nature of flash and pdf and I
am eager to see them both go.

So this is a wonderful announcement! And I'm very happy that Mathias has
found a company whose business saavy matches and aligns with his
technical saavy, which allows him to relax and to work as hard as wants to.

Good luck to Mathias, to sripd, and hurray for all of us who have had
one more ogre driven back to its den to die, or to see the light and to
reemerge a champion of the brave, not-so-new world itself.

--
"This message may have been intercepted and read by U.S. government
agencies including the FBI, CIA, and NSA and/or the present government

John Francis Lee
246/3 Thanon Kaew Wai
Mueang Chiangrai 57000
Thailand