[Swftools-common] swf extract (alpha channel on jpeg3 files)

From: Ty
Subject: [Swftools-common] swf extract (alpha channel on jpeg3 files)
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 20:29:45 +0000 (UTC)

Hey,

I'm trying to extract jpeg3 files from an swf, however, swfextract doesn't
maintain the alpha channel when extracting them (as far as I can tell). This guy
supplied a patch to extract the alpha channel to it's own png, however it
doesn't look like it was ever applied...

Could I make a request to have the patch applied? It looks like the patch sill
works on the current source...

If that's not possible, does anyone know if the below build instructions still
works, since it's from 2005 >_>.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/swftools-common/2005-02/msg00023.html

Thanks,
Ty