[Swftools-common] Editing the dimensions of the stage

From: Joe Billings
Subject: [Swftools-common] Editing the dimensions of the stage
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 11:52:04 +0100

Hi,

I have a SWF file that I'm passing FLV files in through FlashVars - trouble is,
if the videos are different aspect ratios they get squashed into the dimensions
of the original stage. Is there any way I can either:

a) Access my SWF file through SWFTools and change the stage (and FLVPlayback
instance) dimensions to match that of the video being passed in?

or

b) Generate a SWF file from Actionscript that has access to the video source
files (so I can add a FLVPlayback instance to the page) using SWFTools?

Many thanks,

Joe