Re: [Swftools-common] Replace a string

From: Yousif Masoud
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Replace a string
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 21:41:52 +0100

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 7:42 PM, Chris Pugh <address@hidden> wrote:
On 28 March 2010 16:44, Yousif Masoud <address@hidden> wrote:
>> > On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 9:02 AM, Chris Pugh <address@hidden>
>> > wrote:
> [...]
>
>>  Chris.
>>
>> PS How's your little aerabatic [sic] exercise going?
>
> ... what aerobatic exercise?

Aasef!!  Ana mareed!!!   After 20 minutes of very severe brain ache
here,  Yousif,  I've only *just* realized how my
totally innocent in intent statement ( which should have been
off-listed anyway ) could have be misinterpreted!!!

My very sincere and abject apologies to you and anyone else who
interpreted my totally innocent in intent statement
in the way I now know it could have been.

[...]

Community,
Last off-topic post on this subject (sincere apologies for this mess).

I would like to state very clearly that there has been a huge misunderstanding and I feel that I have passed judgment with great haste.  I did not for one second intend to attribute any ill-intentions to Chris and in retrospect, I feel that my tone was not one asking for clarification, rather one that could be perceived as leveling accusations at Chris.  For this, I sincerely apologize.

Mailing lists have been (to me) an abode of humanity where knowledgeable individuals selflessly share valuable information.  Pernicious statements are the last thing I would ever expect to emanate from individuals on this list.

I have not exercised sound analytical principles on this occasion and would like to apologize to Chris and anyone else who may have been affected by some of the posts I made.

I have parted with common sense on this occasion, but will ensure this doesn't happen again.  I have learnt my lesson.

Many thanks,
Yousif