Re: [Swftools-common] white stripe instead of flash

From: Rumán Sándor
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] white stripe instead of flash
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:21:23 +0100

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 12:07:19 +0000
Chris Pugh <address@hidden> wrote:

> Jó napot,
>
> Nothing 'wrong' with your swf, and the .sc code compiles aok.  The
> embedding HTML code looks unnecessarily complicated though!  Any
> reason why it is in captals??
>
> Try it this way...
>
>       swfdump -E digitalexda.swf > alex.html
>
> then open alex.html or whatever you choose to name it, in your
> browser(s).  All should be
> fine.
>
> <snip>
> If directly open this flash with Opera or Firefox, than it works
> perfectly. </snip>
>
> This should tell you something!!!  ;o)
>
> Vizontlátásra!
>

> Chris.
>
> On 18 March 2010 06:53, Rumán Sándor <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I made simple flash for my website's header with swftools. I took
> > it into my website ( http://alex56.hu ) with the next code:
> >
> > <OBJECT CLASSID="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
> >  WIDTH="100%"
> >  HEIGHT="60"
> >
> > CODEBASE="http://active.macromedia.com/flash5/cabs/swflash.cab#version=6,0,23,0";>
> >  <PARAM NAME="MOVIE" VALUE="digitalexda_0.swf">
> >  <PARAM NAME="PLAY" VALUE="true">
> >  <PARAM NAME="LOOP" VALUE="true">
> >  <PARAM NAME="QUALITY" VALUE="high">
> >  <PARAM NAME="ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS" VALUE="always">
> >  <!--<PARAM NAME="WMODE" VALUE="TRANSPARENT">-->
> >  <EMBED SRC="digitalexda_0.swf" WIDTH="100%" HEIGHT="60"
> >   PLAY="true" ALIGN="" LOOP="true" QUALITY="high"
> >   TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash"
> >   ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS="always"
> >   PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer";>
> >  </EMBED>
> > </OBJECT>
> >
> > But only a white stripe is there instead of the flash. If directly
> > open this flash with Opera or Firefox, than it works perfectly.
> > Here is the flash and the source code.
> >
> > Please, help me!
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > --
> > regardsl:
> > Rumán Sándor
> > http://alex56.hu

Hi Chris!

So I'm stupid. :(
There was all good in my sorce code and html code, and the flash file
too. I made a stupid mistake in my html code. The flash file's link
was bad. I forgot, that the flash file is an other directory.
I corrected it, and now it's good. Look at it!

http://alex56.hu

Thank You for helping.

--
Üdvözlettel: