Re: [Swftools-common] Problem with preloader and windows ??

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Problem with preloader and windows ??
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 07:05:29 +0000

I'm aware the space causes an issue as well. I wasn't aware that
Windows' XP and the like,
understood forward slashes in paths.  Example? Normally interprets
them as either an
incorrect parameter or a switch.

I did try a convert using rfxview.swf.  Appeared to go ok.  Care to
paste your command
line code?

“rm __tmp__.swf” and similar are only temporary files created during
the call to swfcombine by pdf2swf.  They have nothing to do with the
'rm' command.

Regards,

Chris.