[Swftools-common] font problem In swftools

From: phystar
Subject: [Swftools-common] font problem In swftools
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:51:54 +0800 (CST)

First,thanks for Matthias Kramm's great project! Swftools is very cool.
I meet a problem and will apriciate your help.
I have a chinese pdf file use only MingLiU font which is used very much in HongKong and TaiWan.
When I use pdf2swf convert it to swf file,all the words is broken in the swf files.
The characters in the swf files is not as same as it in the origin pdf file.
If I change the font to other font,the problem go away.
I also try to convert the pdf file on windows use gpdf2swf.exe. The characters are also broken.
How can I fix the problem?Anyone can help me?
The attechment is the pdf file and swf file.
I have upload the pdf and swf file to my server and the url is:
http://116.213.94.92/4.swf
http://116.213.94.92/4.pdf
Thanks for your time!