Re: [Swftools-common] New porting to Iseries(AS400)

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] New porting to Iseries(AS400)
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 14:44:26 +0000

I think Matthias means are you able to post details of your AS400 compilation experience somewhere?

Why not use the wiki for this?

   http://wiki.swftools.org

Regards,

Chris.

On 19 February 2010 14:29, beppe costagliola <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Matthias,

what do you mean with "project webpage" ?

I've tried to convert a 21 page pdf (with color images, tables, lines, text, etc) plus the swfcombine with rfxview; It takes just a few seconds and the resulting swf is perfect !!

I just had to recompile jpeg-6b from sources (because the current version of jpeg I had gave me an error of mismatch lenght of jpeg structures) and then compiled sfwtools-0.9.0 (with only a little change of a "long long" definition and resolved a conflict with a x_map  structure declaration).

Giuseppe.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 11:11:59AM +0000, beppe costagliola <address@hidden>
wrote:
> Successfully ported on iSeries(AS400) platform !

That's great! Is there a project webpage?