Re: [Swftools-common] how to change the python that is used by swftools

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] how to change the python that is used by swftools
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 13:00:21 +0000

Hmm.  Your prerogative of course, but just sometimes the the easy
route.is your best option.   A simple script would flip the links to
Pythons.

The snag with doing this from within SWFTools is the tangle you get in
dealing with all the other libraries that involved.
( some of which appear to be version-incompatible ).

Regards,

Chris.