[Swftools-common] Trimming Frames as MovieClip from a loaded MovieClip i

From: Huseyin Akcay
Subject: [Swftools-common] Trimming Frames as MovieClip from a loaded MovieClip in as3
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 15:49:07 +0200

Hi Everybody

I want to trim frames from a MovieClip at runtime in as3.
I'm obtaining MovieClip by pdf2swf externally and load to my flex application with Loader.
Then I want to produce Movieclips 1 frame each from MovieClip I have loaded.
It can be done by swfextract in commandline but I want it at the runtime.

I searched a lot on internet but can't find a solution.
Any ideas?

---
Hüseyin AKÇAY