Re: [Swftools-common] PDF to image or swf to image is possible

From: Gorav Singal
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] PDF to image or swf to image is possible
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 21:33:27 +0530

using pdf2swf, you can convert pdf to swf only. For converting pdf to image, use ImageMagick.

Regards
Gorav

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 10:56 AM, kumar <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi

I want to convert pdf to image or swf to image. Is it possible in SWFTOOL. If it is possible, then give me idea.

Please reply.

With Regards,

Kumar.R

Senior Engineer - Application Development

HOV Services Inc
11th Floor, Dowlath Towers, Taylors Rd, Kilpauk, Chennai - 10
Mobile No: 9994062801
http://www.hovservices.com

Confidentiality Notice:  This transmittal is a confidential communication.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify this office immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all of its attachments, if any.

--
Be the change U want to see in the world...