[Swftools-common] Status on "Internal error: badly balanced softmasks/tr

From: Morten Sjøgren
Subject: [Swftools-common] Status on "Internal error: badly balanced softmasks/transparency groups"
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:02:53 +0100

Hi,

I've a problem with pdf2swf on a PDF file from Adobe InDesign CS4.
One of the pages keeps giving the error:
Internal error: badly balanced softmasks/transparency groups

I found this message in the archive http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg03741.html with a comment about it's a bug that Matt is working on to fix, that was back in June.

Are there some progress in fixing this bug? Or have I run into another bug with the same error?

I would really like to avoid using poly2bitmap, but I can of cause do so until for bug hopefully has been fixed.

Yours
- Morten Sjøgren