[Swftools-common] Import package hierarchy fundamentals

From: c89 . nerd
Subject: [Swftools-common] Import package hierarchy fundamentals
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:56:27 -0600

-Couldn't find file fl/controls/Slider.as
This is my first time using ActionScript my previous experience includes
javascript, java, and C.
I can not find the flash/display/MovieClip.as file anywhere on my
computer.  So why does it expect there to exist a Slider.as file?
So are the fl.* packages only provided with an IDE such as "Adobe®
Flash® CS4 Professional"?