[Swftools-common] SWF loading problem

From: MG Balaji
Subject: [Swftools-common] SWF loading problem
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 20:19:21 +0530

Hi Everyone,

I have tried swf conversion with -s poly2bitmap option, but some text areas and images appear to be covered over by opaque rectangles.

I did the following,

In Acrobat Pro > Open the PDF and save as compatible with Acrobat 4. Then I tried without using -s poly2bitmap option. The opaque rectangles gone, but the swf takes more time to load.

Please suggest how can I resolve this swf loading issue also the opaque rectangles should be removed?

Thanks,
Balaji

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.