[Swftools-common] Problem executing this Command on Linux Server

From: Tariq Zubairy
Subject: [Swftools-common] Problem executing this Command on Linux Server
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 11:42:39 +0500

Hi,
I have approximately 40 pdf files in a directory... I want to convert all these PDFs to SWFs. For this i need pdf information so that i can convert all the pages of PDFs to SWF pages.

Out of these 40 PDF's I get error in almost 20 files...

To get PDF information i use the following command

CommandText: pdf2swf '-I' '-Q' '20' '/opt/lampp/htdocs/test_files/temp/abc.pdf
and get the following error...
Error: Unable to get pdf information

NOTE: This command executed successfully when I run this manually with different user context (on LINUX Server) for that specific PDFs whereas fails to execute when run through the php script under webmaster user. If there is some problem with the user rights then all files should give the same error through webmaster user but almost in 50% cases, it gives required information. I did not get any issue with PHP script with windows server.

Any body having any idea ????

Regards,
Tariq