[Swftools-common] querry regarding "swf loading method in Zviewer"

From: abhishek ranjan
Subject: [Swftools-common] querry regarding "swf loading method in Zviewer"
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 17:28:36 +0530

Hello,
I have a 99 page pdf document which I have converted to swf (from pdf through a pdf2swf tools). When I upload the same on our server without a viewer, the document opens the first page and continues downloading the remaining pages in the cache. This is exactly what I want to do using the Zviewer, but it does not happen. When we open with Zviewer it completely downloads the SWF in cache and then displays. Since the property of the SWF makes it possible without the viewer I was hoping to find a solution with the Zviewer.Would appreciate any inputs.

Abhishek
E-dutainment Unlimited