答复: [Swftools-common] SWFC crash es encountered on Linux

From: WU Liang
Subject: 答复: [Swftools-common] SWFC crash es encountered on Linux
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:45:55 +0800

Thanks for your response, Ricardo!
I checked the output of ulimit -a, but I can see no big differences from yours.
Here is the comparison:

[bash-swftools-0.9.0-09:25:45-$]ulimit -a > ulimit.txt
[bash-swftools-0.9.0-09:27:46-$]vim ulimit.txt
address@hidden:~$ ulimit -a
core file size          (blocks, -c) 0
        core file size          (blocks, -c) 0
max nice                        (-e) 0
               scheduling priority             (-e) 20
pending signals                 (-i) 104448
    pending signals                 (-i) 16382
max locked memory       (kbytes, -l) 32
max locked memory       (kbytes, -l) 64
max memory size         (kbytes, -m) unlimited                          max
memory size         (kbytes, -m) unlimited
open files                      (-n) 1024
            open files                      (-n) 1024
pipe size            (512 bytes, -p) 8
       pipe size            (512 bytes, -p) 8
POSIX message queues     (bytes, -q) 819200                         POSIX
message queues     (bytes, -q) 819200
max rt priority                 (-r) 0
             real-time priority              (-r) 0
stack size              (kbytes, -s) 10240
   stack size              (kbytes, -s) 8192
max user processes              (-u) 104448
max user processes              (-u) unlimited