Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf cannot run from the commnad line

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf cannot run from the commnad line
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 02:45:58 +0000

pdf2swf  is unable to locate the pdf that you are trying to convert,
because your directory path to the pdf is incorrect!

1.  Try putting the pdf in the same directory as pdf2swf, i.e.

    C:\swftools>

    change to that same directory, then  at the command line issue,

      pdf2swf test.pdf -o test.swf

 2.  Since presumably you are using Windows, why are you quoting your directory
      delimiters as backslashes rather than forward slashes?

     This,

          C:/swftools/pdf2swf test.pdf -o test.swf

      should be this,

          C:\swftools\pdf2swf test.pdf -o test.swf

That, may also just be the nux of your problem!

HTH.

Regards,

Chris.